BOGO Laughing Cow or Babybel Cheese Coupon!  

Posted by: Common Cents Diva



My kids and I fell in love with this cheese this weekend and I was just saying I wish they had a coupon to make for a good deal!  Low and behold, I Heart Publix just posted a link to a buy one, get one coupon for either Laughing Cow or Babybel cheese!  Head over HERE and subscribe to be able to print your coupon!  Remember to hit back 3 times after it prints and you will be able to print a second one.  There was also a $.55/1 coupon in the 6/27/10 SS, so, buy two and use one $.55/1 coupon and one BOGO coupon to get a great deal!

NOTE: These do go BOGO at the grocery stores occasionally, so if you hold out for a sale and you live in an area that has true BOGO, you'll score both for FREE (plus overage with the .55/1 coupon if your store allows overage).  I know I'll be printing lots of these coupons and my fingers will be crossed for a good sale

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 05, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment